Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

Wavered a bit, found these on a hobby shop site out west called Yoma Car Hobby, too good to pass up.

Their shipping is pricey compared to PD, but the Green Machine prices aren't bad if you're looking for that, which for the price, I was.

60 Years of Shelby Greenie was sold out.

View attachment 74835
View attachment 74838

Found Bigfoot Chrome Edition on PD. Sno Chaser was an ode to my '84 Silverado.

View attachment 74837
Very nice catch. I dont have those Shelbys in my collection or knew about those two.

I have an AutoArt 1/43 scale of my Green Mustang. They are well built but on the pricier side.

I looked up this blue Shelby in fall of 2022 or last spring because it’s the same colour as mine, except for the red pin stripes.

I passed on it then when it was north of $800.00 US.
This Canadian price looks to be even more than that was.

You see the difference above between the black price and blue. Amazing!

Last year I found a white one with blue stripes. It was only in the $200.00 to $300,00 range US.
So even then, the blue was $500.00 - $600.00 US more than the white one…
Go figure. 🤔

And yes, I am drooling. 🤤

Very nice unit.

Last edited:
I have two closets full of crates / bins with Diecast cars only in them,You forget what you have after awhile lol, so I decided to take inventory of my 1/18 Scale Mustangs only collection and took my mustangs out for a second to take pictures of them and then back they went in the bins :(.
Il be posting an few pictures a day of my 1/18 Scale Mustang Collection that I cant display. 20240503_135348.jpg

Back